June 30, 2011

day 30

This is it... Day 30
The photography challenge has come to a close.
What have I learned....
That I have a lot to learn..... but I intend to keep working at it, as well as carrying my camera around with me more often to take in all that Cartagena has to offer.
An additional positive of the challenge is that it made me accountable for blogging {even though I didn't do it daily and clumped many days together}. Therefore I will be blogging more often with the random happenings of our Colombian adventure {I'm sure this will make our mothers very happy:)}

On that note...
30 days later, here is my 'self-portrait'
day30-2

While we are discussing self-portraits...
periodico1
This is a weekly 'periodico' otherwise known as a newspaper. That chica in the pink with the blue balls...
That's me.
periodico3
Last week a photographer came to our pilates class to take photos for the newspaper... which lead to Sarah being printed.

The headline states:
Cual es el secreto del Pilates
Kate Moss, Madonna, y Melanie Griffith son algunas de las celebridades que lo practican, por que?
What is the secret of Pilates?
Kate Moss, Madonna, and Melanie Griffith are among the celebrities who do it, why?


I suppose Sarah McQuinn needs to be added to that list....

No comments :

Post a Comment