June 8, 2011

Day Eight

Well, here I am again blogging from the future...
the wireless signal that could, just couldn't anymore and I fell completely off the map.
Oh, but that is not the most exciting part of my day. Wait for it....


.... I woke up with a rash on my arms. Yep. 


Picture much less dramatic than my legs, but at this point the slightest bump is sending me in a tizzy. The doctor was called (not by me, it is difficult enough to communicate face to face, you should try this phone stuff) and an appointment was scheduled for tomorrow.


Today's theme: bad habit.
Well, honestly I have a lot... too many. But after my day this picture was not super high on the priority list, but I did take it on the correct day and have still kept up with the challenge. 
cupboards
What is this a picture of? 
That's what you are saying to yourself right now, right?
Well, this is what happens when I get in the kitchen. I open cabinets, drawers, the fridge, and my brain moves forward to the next task I must complete and skips that whole "closing" part. It's a habit. It used to drive my mother mad. Now it drives my husband mad.


Two for the price of one, why not?
ccl
Another habit or addiction if you will. 
That's literal.
Addiction.
Diet Coke or as it is currently known to me, Coca Cola light.
It is a necessity. If I go without I have headaches and I turn in to the opposite of a princess.
So there you have it {a few of} my bad habits.
I guess I could add another one to the list...


tendency to break out in random rashes when moving to a new country.

No comments :

Post a Comment