June 29, 2011

day twenty-nine & the 2 month mark

well, well, well, happy anniversary cartagena. 
You've been hosting the McQuinn's for a whole 2 months. 
How does it feel?
Somedays I think it has flown by
and then when I think of the reality
of being here for 2 - 3 years... 
only 2 months...
really?

We're just getting started and I know there is a lot more adventure ahead of us

Day 29: Black & White
While we camped up in the Hilton for our first month we sent our laundry to be serviced. You remember their lovely laundered shirts. Well, a draw back of that process {besides my lack of control} was this...
457forever
One every piece that was laundered that had a 'tag' our room number was inked. I totally understand the point, but there is something about slipping a shirt over my head {or even putting underwear on} and seeing the number 457. Do we really need to constantly be reminded about 'el hilton'?

Last night we skyped with Bella & The Schoenfelders....
Picture 5
it was just what I needed
Picture 7
{can you tell by my reaction?}

No comments :

Post a Comment