June 22, 2011

day twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two

These clusters of days are beginning to become a habit. 


I know your probably growing tired of seeing Sarah shots, so Day 20 went and mixed it up a bit. 


Day 20: Faceless Self Portrait.
different, eh? 
so was my take on it...
It has been established that I like shoes... so they were part of my portrait. 
faceless
Shoes and my scarred knee from a traumatic bicycle incident that occurred in my younger days. Then occurred again within the same week. Hence the 'gnarly' scar. 


Day 21: Bokeh
I'm not going to lie. I had no idea what this was...
so I googled it, as any logical person would and discovered that it was not a strange plant species, but a photography term {shows you how much I have yet to learn}
"Bokeh refers to the aesthetic quality of the blur produced from a 
shot with shallow depth of field"

Well that made sense. But I had a difficult time coming up with a shot. 
So I just went with it and made it happen {or else this blog post would have taken forever to appear}
bokeh1

Day 22: Hands
We've developed a bit of a routine around here.
I have dinner ready when Matt comes home around 6:15-6:30.
Let me just state for the record this is so much easier to do when you are not working full time. We did a lot of sushi & Subway last year as we both worked long hours. Now I go to the grocery store approximately twice a week, plan my meals for the week (what!) and have dinner ready when my hard working husband arrives home.
We eat & clean the kitchen (did I mention we don't have a dishwasher... that's a fun fact)
Then Matt reclines our "reclinable" couch to some degree,
grabs his i-pad,
and
starts reading.
hands
This usually leads to him passing out.
Tonight..
7:30
Not sure he made it through that article.

No comments :

Post a Comment