June 5, 2011

Day Five

Theme: From a high angle

I've told you all about Pinterest. Not long ago I saw a recipe for a sandwich that reminded me of a delish experience I had when we were in Napa.
The sandwich was called a BELT, which was a BLT with the addition of egg. Simple enough, yet so yummy.
I found a very similar sandwich on Pinterest.
It's called the World's Greatest Sandwich.
Picture 1
Sunday morning Matt and I ventured to the store to work on creating "Cartagena's" Greatest Sandwich.
BELT
yum... it was much better than the Hilton breakfast.
That morning we realized we were finally getting settled in Cartagena. You see, we have the "tradition" that just sort of evolved. Matt is the breakfast chef. If we are going to have a large breakfast, Matt takes the reins.
Have I made breakfast? Yes.
Is it usually as good as Matt's? No.
Guess who cooked breakfast?
Yep. We're home.

Here is the actual recipe if you're interested. It's delish. They discuss the addition of avocado. 
I didn't think it could get any greater...

No comments :

Post a Comment