July 2, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Guess what?
Monday, July 4th is a holiday in Colombia...
but not to celebrate America's Independence.
Nope.
A day to celebrate San Pedro y San Pablo
{Saint Peter & Saint Paul}

More than likely my hubs will be working
and I will be celebrating San Pedro y San Pablo
but in my heart 
I'll be celebrating the 4th with all of you.

I have been thinking incessantly about how the McQuinn's would be
spending Independence Day if they were located north.
Well, it would look a little something like this...
my 4th

This gal would absolutely be there.
bella127

Bella would need some entertainment...
so we better bring out the 'Crazy Daisy'
bellaplay-66
bellaplay-65
bellaplay-63
bellaplay-62

Of course, we want you there too.
Consider this your formal invitation.

Happy 4th of July!


Here's how to make your 4th look like our 4th:
{1} salty & sweet found here {2} loves me a 4th of July inspired dress found here
{3} this beverage variety can be found here
{4} Pretty, yummy,  & low cal... too good to be true found here
{5} Pretty sparkler image found here {6} goodie table design here
{7} Martha's Old Fashioned Cheeseburger found here
{8} this table setting was found on Pinterest... don't you want to know what's in the party favor buckets {9}another simple & sweet Pinterest find.

No comments :

Post a Comment