June 9, 2011

Day Nine

Hi.
Today I went to the doctor. He was pleased by how my legs are healing.
He was not so happy to see my arms.
We are chalking it up to new lotions and soaps. So Dr. Cartagena {this is not his real name} instructed me to get rid of the lotions and soaps I am using, which have all been purchased locally since I ran out of my American supply.
I was instructed to shower with water solamente. {this is not a forever thing, just until I unrashify myself}
Don't fret. I can wash my hair.
I just can't use any product to cleanse the rest of my body. Could be an interesting habit to break...
I was given an additional "calming" lotion to use 3 times a day and some allergy pills.

What have I learned from this situation?
Apparently I am sensitive {I knew this about my feelings... I did not know this also applied to my skin}
and I need to watch what I buy here.

What else?
When I return to the States, I am devoting a suitcase to lotions and body washes.

Today's theme: Someone You Love
love

Why do I love him?

Well, there is lots of reasons.

#1 on my list right now...

...He loves me regardless of my rashy situation.

No comments :

Post a Comment