June 4, 2011

Day Four

Theme: Something Green

PhotographyChallengeDay4

Que es esto? What is this you ask?
Why.... a mango cutter of course.
The other day I was chatting with my mother about my daily ritual of drinking coffee and eating my mango on the patio. I shared my lack of expertise in correctly cutting a mango. My mother explained to me that they have mango "cutters" to aid in the process of a precise cut.
Later that day I received an email from her offering to pick up a mango cutter for me if I was interested and she also suggested having a looksee at our "Target" to see if I was able to find one. (No, we don't actually have Target, we have a store similar, but really not at all similar.)
At the moment I read the email on my Blackberry, I was in the Home Center (remember Lowes with BB&Beyond feel) in the kitchen aisle. I literally looked up and was staring directly at a Mango Cutter, which does double duty as an avocado cutter.

Thanks for looking out for me Mom.

No comments :

Post a Comment