June 28, 2011

the simple things.

today I had a beach rondezvous planned with the girls
but
I awoke this morning to a red
& itchy chest.
Is it back?
Am I allergic to Cartagena?
Oh, how I wish I knew

Yesterday was a warm day and Alice and I spent a few hours at the pool
At one point she noticed my chest was red so I put some spray 
SPF 30 {Target brand from US}
just in that vicinity.
Alice thinks it is just sunburn.
I hope she is right & recognize
that I could be slightly
'kah-razy'
when it comes to this rash/skin situation. 
I have applied some lotion to it and hoping tomorrow it 
looks a whole lot better & 
slightly toned down.

My beach day turned into supermarket day.
I bought these to make me feel better.
disneypapertowel
Disney paper towels....
and you thought I was high maintenance.

No comments :

Post a Comment