September 27, 2012

271/366

I'm still in a bit of disbelief that this day has arrived. It's that day that you couldn't hardly wait for and now I know the next two weeks will fly by.
Thankfully I will have one million pictures to help me remember.
Thankfully my parents arrive three weeks after we return.
Something else to look forward too. Another island.

Our bags are packed. We have crossed off all necessary items on the to-do list.
DSC_0008
We are ready...
... to wake up everyday together for 16 straight days
... eat fish and chips at a recommended pup
... see Les Mis in the Queen's Theatre
... to try and sedate Sarah when she sees the Eiffel Tower in person
... to also try and keep Sarah's VID under control
... to eat gelato for breakfast and sometimes lunch, in the same day
... to eat massive amounts of cheese, bread, pizza, pastries, so on and so on
I can't go on... it is too overwhelming to think about it all.
We are ready...
... to eat
... to see
... to experience

This is my daily motto, repeated for 16 days:
pinterest
I don't think it should be too hard.

Unfortunately I don't foresee a lot of blogging happening in the next two weeks, but upon my return it will be overwhelming. pictures. words. stories. images. 
Consider yourself warned

No comments :

Post a Comment