September 8, 2012

252/366

For those of you who don't know, today was a big day.

Iowa vs. Iowa State

The most beloved day of the college football season.

Matt and I are both graduates of Iowa State, but Matt spent two years at the University of Iowa before he made the best choice of his life...
{next to marrying me of course}

... yet he still insists on pledging his football allegiance to the Hawkeyes.

I wore my ISU shirt to the gym this morning, to show my school spirit through the streets of Colombia
isushirt
However, I don't believe this is actually my shirt. Pretty sure it is the property of one of my college roommates.
But that fact in and of itself makes me happy:)

This is what my pre-game looked like:
poolview

DSC_0032
The pool followed by a Cyclone victory made for a pretty great day. There was a lot of yelling/cheering  and at one point I got a little nervous and felt the need to dig my sweaty worked out in ISU t-shirt and throw it on as a rally tee.

Thankfully it worked.

No comments :

Post a Comment