September 7, 2012

251/366

When my Colombian visa was renewed it listed my occupation as both housewife and student.

I'm not exactly sure why I got assigned an additional occupation, but 'such is life in the jungle...'

I'm a bit of a 'rule follower'
and felt like I needed to fulfill both of my roles...
so now
I am officially a student
DSC_0010
I enrolled in an online photography class...
super excited to put all my reading and self taught work to the test.
I've corresponded a bit with the instructor and feel like this is a great fit for me.
It's a month long course, with one lesson each week. You submit photos for different assignments each week and receive feedback and instruction.
I am also hoping this helps my skill level before Europe
sigh...photo heaven
The course is through Bella Pop
where a number of different courses are offered
I get giddy just thinking of the possibilities...

I always wanted to be a considered a life long learner...

so far
so good.

No comments :

Post a Comment