September 5, 2012

249/366

Today after pilates, I took a little walk to the grocery store, so I thought I would bring you with me and point out a few landmarks.

This is our gym...
profitgold
A small gym by US standards, but we love it.
Especially if you have the opportunity to compare it with the 'gym' in our building.
Oh, yes, that is some kind of sponsorship from Gatorade on the sign.
Do you think Gatorade knows about it?
No.
Neither do I.

This is the grocery store...
carulla
Carulla
{double l makes a y sound...}
It's a very nice grocery store, small by US standards, but insane compared to the other one near us. If I went there I would take some pictures for you, but I try to avoid it. The smell of raw meat makes me dry heave each time I enter.

Here is a fruit stand in Carulla and I literally could not tell you what one of these 'fruits' are
fruit
This always makes shopping very adventurous.

and this is what I brought home from Carulla today
DSC_0002

{full disclosure: while I write this blog post I am snacking on a bowl of  Honey Graham Oh's}
{Obviously without milk}

No comments :

Post a Comment