September 13, 2012

257/366

DSC_0003
Reasons why I decided to have a glass of wine...

* 39 days without a computer. guh.

* Matt has another new work schedule. I've literally lost count of how many times there has been variations to the schedule of 'you work a lot'. This one involves leaving work each day a half hour earlier and an hour earlier on Fridays. All weekends are considered overtime. Sounds great, right? Well, I'm not usually a glass half empty kind of girl, but honestly, all these early afternoons and free weekends never apply to him.  All I really see is less work getting done. Which translates to 2015 on my calendar.

* We booked a Chianti Wine Tour in Italy. Thrilled. And we have tickets ready to pick up at will call to  Les Miserables in London. Okay. I am officially excited.

{fun fact: my siblings and I grew up to the sound track of Les Mis. When my mom would clean on Saturday mornings, that was her soundtrack. Each of us, Sarah, Tyler, and Alysa have the soundtrack on our iPods. It makes for a pretty eclectic playlist.}

* I am craving** a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. So much so, that this is embarrassing to admit, I looked to see if there were any Starbucks located in any of the airports we will be in on our upcoming vacay.
well, what do you know... there is. I am not saying that we have to spend our time in Europe searching for Starbucks, but if I happen to see that green and white text you can bet your *** I will be standing in line.

**please emphasize this word. especially if you know how I tend to emphasize words. imagine me saying the word craving... long and drawn out with an emphasis on 'cray'
Shelley... that was for you:)

* In a strange turn of events, the universe has taken care of me in a way I didn't see coming. BIG fan of Ellen. Both the woman and the daily talk show. Watched it on the daily while I was stateside... me and my Bella, laughing on the couch while I pinned her down so she couldn't run, jump, or play.  I spoke about how if I could somehow get Ellen in Cartagena, my life would be a little bit more complete.
Guess what?
She's here. Not in the same way that you have her. I found her on a DirectTV channel and so far I've watched a few Christmas episodes, her and Michelle Obama's push up competition, Sophia Grace & Rosie, and my fave the Kristen Bell Sloth episode. While it's not the same as watching a current episode with my favorite boxer, I have to give props to the universe. Thank you.

Reasons why my glass{es} of wine on a school night may not have been a great idea:

I have a special pilates class tomorrow

at 6:45 am.

No comments :

Post a Comment