January 3, 2012

a post for Deanna


It was recently brought to my attention that I have never posted pictures of our guest room here in Cartagena.

Yes, we have a second bedroom. Our guest accommodations are not limited to an air mattress on the patio.
(although some may say it’s the best spot in the house).
DSC_0019
DSC_0017
DSC_0018


Speaking of guests

Matt and I are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Matt’s padres (that’s parents in Spanish). They are scheduled to arrive on Thursday afternoon and we are looking forward to spending a sun & adventure filled week with them, including a 3 day weekend for Matt.
I haven’t yet asked them where they would prefer to stay the guest room or the patio.

But something tells me I’m going to be blowing up the air mattress.

No comments :

Post a Comment