January 10, 2012

Day 10: Childhood

photochallenge2012.day10

Okay, so it looks like I’m really stretching to make Day 10 work 
but give me a moment to explain.
This Oprah book, was given to me as a Christmas gift 
(January 8th is observed as Christmas by this group of McQuinns) 
by Charlie & Betty. Upon opening it, 
I screamed like a little girl. 
Childhood.
I feel like I grew up with Oprah. Even before I began paying attention to her show I remember her being on after school. 
Through the years I have very fond memories of watching episodes with my mom & many times being victims of the ugly cry. 
Childhood.
I love me some Oprah. I’ve always thought that if we were to meet over drinks 
(Moscow Mules) 
we would hit it off, 
have a million things to talk about, 
and be fast friends. 
Maybe not Gayle status. 
But close.
A girl can only dream
(like a child)..

No comments :

Post a Comment