January 19, 2012

A McVenture


It’s been over a week since Matt’s parents left and I have adjusted back to a quiet home, but I must say I much prefer the sounds of laughter and the feeling that loved ones bring.
We had such a lovely week together and made many memories. So many that it proves to be nearly impossible to recreate them with words.
Therefore pictures must be shared to help sum up the love, laughter, and adventures the McQuinns shared.


visit3
visit4
visit5

visit32
visit30
{castillo san felipe}

visit6

visit7
visit9
visit8
visit10
visit11
visit12
visit13
visit14
visit15
visit16
visit34
visit36
{la popa}
visit18
visit17
visit20
visit21

{cafe del mar}
visit22
visit23
visit25


{iglesia de san pedro claver}
visit29
visit27
visit37
While they were here, they reintroduced me to the pleasure of starting my morning on the balcony. 
So while I miss their presence, the sounds of laughter, and our 5:00 glass of wine, 
I feel like a piece of them is still here,
on the balcony with me, 
each morning. 






No comments :

Post a Comment