January 30, 2012

30/366

Today was one of those crazy pre-travel days.
But it was like 'pre-travel' on crack.
Because I don't know about you,
but most of my travels aren't the duration of 
four months.
Running errands, 
an adios lunch,
packing,
weighing luggage,
cleaning, 
laundry,
cooking,
and
waiting for the air conditioner man to bring some cold air to the living room.
{yes, again}
I also spent the day switching my ipad & Matt's ipad.
30.366
Some of you may remember we had an unfortunate accident with an ipad
{revisit that here}
so now the McQuinn's have an ipad & an ipad2. 
Since I am taking the laptop with me
it was necessary to leave Matt with camera capabilities.
Hence, switching ipads made the to-do list.
Today I spent a few hours restoring each pad back to factory settings
stressful...

and then restoring them again to their own individual ipad identities.
A Mr. & Mrs. if you will.
Stay tuned for more excitement tomorrow...
I get to call the Bank and let them know I am traveling to America & not to cancel my card for fraudulent activity!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment