January 12, 2012

12/366

12.366
I’ve got a few projects in the works because our Colombian lifestyle 
is about to change a little bit.
On Sunday, Matt will begin working a turnaround schedule. 
In ‘Sada’ terms a turnaround is when a refinery stops refining oil 
in order to perform maintenance. 
When an oil refinery is not refining oil, 
they are not making money. 
Therefore they want to complete the necessary tasks 
as fast as possible and quickly begin refining their oil. 
Still with me?

Since they want to complete the above task as fast as possible 
Matt’s work schedule is going to be tweaked slightly. 
He will be working 13 hour days, 7 days a week, for the next 6 (plus weeks). His transportation will arrive at 4:30 am 
(it currently arrives at 6:00) 
and he will leave site at 6:30 pm 
(he currently leaves at 5:30 pm).
I’m trying to soak in the last moments of my handsome husband, 
before he goes into robot mode. 
But bless his heart, I haven’t heard him complain once.
Since my alarm won’t be going off at 4:00 am for the next 
60-75 days straight, I have no reason to complain
and
lots of projects to keep me busy. 

No comments :

Post a Comment