January 15, 2012

Day 15: Happiness


I would have to say that since my general latitude & longitude has changed I have thought alot about those simple things in life that brought my day just a little bit of happiness, yet were so often taken for granted.

This is one of them.

photochallenge2012.day15

Any time Matt and I had a large list of tasks for the day, the first task was Starbucks. Road trips usually started at Starbucks. 
Those memories make me happy.
For some reason Starbucks puts me in a good mood.
Having a stressful day could somehow be turned around for me by taking a few moments to stop and get a latte {and don’t even get me started about Pumpkin Spice season}

Matt’s parents gifted us with a little bit of Starbucks happiness for Christmas. Thus far the bag of coffee just sits, unopened, near the coffee maker. 
Eventually the bag will be brewed 
{especially the way we go through coffee}
But until then, its sole purpose is to provide my day with a little bit of happiness.

No comments :

Post a Comment