January 31, 2012

Day 31: You {again}

After finishing the majority of my large tasks yesterday
and running a few errands this morning
I decided I was going to take advantage of what Cartagena has to offer
and sit poolside.
{you see where this is going right?}
Well, I got a little more sun than I anticipated.
But sunburn is not the issue.
It is the atrocious sunglass marks I have on my face
{I swear I wasn't wearing them the whole time I was out there}
and the unreal lack of neck tan I'm rocking.
photochallenge2012.day31.2
The neck is glaringly obvious in this picture. 
A scarf will not be leaving my neck tomorrow 
{except when I go through security.... forgot about that}
When Matt finished laughing at me
he pointed out that I do this nearly every time I travel.
Try to get in some last minute sunkiss-ed-ness
and end up one hot mess.
When he asked me what time of day I went out
and I replied, 'high noon'
the mocking began all over again.


I'm going to miss that boy.



No comments :

Post a Comment