November 29, 2012

334/366

This morning I channeled Matt's schedule and set my alarm for 3:45 am for an early flight to Orlando.
I may add that Matt has awoke at the same time, 3:45 am, for the entire duration that I have been stateside.
Poor boy.

Bella was not feeling the early morning wake up call.
bella-1
Can you find her?

lola1
We told the girls goodbye and made our way to the airport on a dark, cold for Tennessee morning.

Our Orlando bound crew included my parents, Uncle Troy, and Gib.
The majority of the crew had an agenda to attend the Invisible Fence Annual Dealer Meeting.
I was just tagging along.

After checking in and checking out one of the largest hotels I've ever stayed in,
{the hallways were cavernous...
I'm certain there were several other conventions going on, 
yet the hotel was large enough that I didn't even notice}
we attended a dinner,
I discovered cucumber vodka,
and we kicked off the start to a very busy weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment