November 18, 2012

323/366

After a long day of travel, it is very important to spend the following morning snuggling the Bella.
So I did just that.

I took my morning coffee outside, because I could.
Loving the weather.
november18-5
It's perfect,
allowing me to wear all that fall clothing I've been missing,
yet not forcing me to bundle up in foreign objects such as gloves and stocking caps.
november18-6
I'm also loving the little bits of Christmas I am seeing around.
november18-2
It's been a long time {too long} since I had the opportunity to smell a Frasier Fir.

My day included some Christmas shopping, lots of small talk with randoms, because I can do that in English, and a Perfect Margarita from Chuys.
november18-1
I chose not to respond when the server made a comment about my Texas drivers license.

I couldn't resist the leaves and trying to get some fall inspired pictures.
dad&baileynovember2012
333.366

While I was unpacking my bags last night, Bella waited patiently by my side, for what she assumed would be something for her.
I am not kidding.
She is pretty certain the world revolves around her.
So I couldn't return from an afternoon out, without a gift.
november18-3
Christmas inspired of course.


No comments :

Post a Comment