November 19, 2012

324/366

Today I...

... went to class at Barre3, where I shaked and quaked for a straight hour.  I rewarded myself with a new pair of toe sox.  They are Mary Jane style.  I couldn't pass up the name either.
sox-19

... had Panera for lunch.
photo 1

... spent the afternoon with my sister and caught an matinee.
movie-nov19

... loved me some Bella.
photo 2

... celebrated three November birthdays
photo 5
We began with cocktails at a speakeasy at the Oliver Hotel, the Peter Kern Library.  Upon entering the hotel you ask the front desk if the library is open.  They walk you over to a wall and a sliding door opens to reveal a hidden bar.
speakeasy-nov19
The menus were hidden inside an old World Book Encyclopedia.
menu-nov19
photo 3
stella-nov19
Our evening ended with dinner at a cafe downtown known for its Southern Comfort food with a twist.  I had shrimp and goat cheese grits.
Ohmygaw.

It's evenings like this when the south has my heart.


No comments :

Post a Comment