October 28, 2012

302/366

DSC_0006
This time of year brings on a bout of homesickness...

... for fall
... sweaters
... November birthdays
... family
... Thanksgiving
... the anticipation for Christmas

I'm determined to do my best to create memories here, with a twist of course, that someday we will fondly remember.

Today: Pumpkin Competition Day.

Matt worked so I prepared our materials and a little fall snack for the sake of being festive.
301.366
Spiced cider and banana bread...
although I imagined the banana bread to be pumpkin.
collage1
I even sported Uggs to put me in the mood.

We had a lovely October afternoon, sipping cider while working on our pumpkins.
This year's competition, while different, will be memorable.

The best part of today...

simply taking the time to enjoy this day.

No comments :

Post a Comment