October 16, 2012

290/366

290.366
Today my calendar reminded me that it was time to order a refill calendar for the new year.  I've always been a calendar girl,
I like the way it helps me feel organized,
the lists I can make inside,
and the feeling of crossing off all completed tasks and days.

In the past I said when I got an iPhone, I would transition from a paper calendar to the electronic version. I've been straddling the line between keeping some information on my computer calendar, yet still turning to my paper calendar as the trusted keeper.  Now that I have the ability to sync the calendar on my phone, iPad, and computer I feel like it's time to embrace the future and move forward.
I'm not completely convinced about going electronic,
but I've resisted the urge to place an order for the refill and look forward to finding my organizational groove in technology.

No comments :

Post a Comment