December 17, 2012

352/366

I woke up this morning with a need for Christmas.
Something to remind me of the season, the cheer, the love, and the magic.

I received a sweet little Santa spoon as a party favor from a Christmas luncheon I attended last week.
dec17
I drink my coffee black or tinto in Spanish,
so his swirling magic ways served no purpose in my cup,
but a little Santa in my cafe was the perfect way to start the day.

**Tinto is not a direct translation for black. However when ordering coffee or red wine, one asks for vino tint or cafe tinto.
My best guess is it translates to dark.
Happy Spanish lesson**

My Christmas spirit continued on into the afternoon when I decided to bake.
Yes, bake.
Despite my many trials and tribulations with that oven,
I won't let it take away the simple joy of baking cookies.
352.366
In case you were wondering, the oven is still winning.




No comments :

Post a Comment