December 1, 2012

336/366

Saturday was another full day of meetings concluded by a presentation from Dr. Joseph Michelli, author of The Starbucks Experience.
I love a good Starbucks Experience and enjoyed Dr. Michelli and his stories about being a guest at the Ritz Carlton.
I really want to stay at a Ritz Carlton.

When the meetings concluded, we headed out to visit with some family.

When we were exiting the hotel I saw Maury Povich, carrying a set of golf clubs.  Eva Longoria and Larry the Cable Guy were also spotted.

We spent the evening with my great grandmother, Sara,
my great aunt and uncle, Maryann & Chuck,
and my father's cousin, Carla.
gmasaramom
troygmasara
dadgmasara
maryanne
mom-maryanne
momcarla
carla

We had a wonderful evening catching up and sharing stories.
My most favorite part... sharing stories of traveling through Europe with Grandma Sara.
A pretty special memory.
336.366

No comments :

Post a Comment