December 4, 2012

339/366

Today I ran errands all over town in between dentist appointments and flu shots.
My ama de casa heart dropped when I entered the fabric department of Hobby Lobby.
I look forward to the day when I have a home to decorate again.
Until then I will enjoy Pinterest and all the inspiration it provides.

I also stopped to look at all the cute dog toys,
but didn't purchase any.

Currently the girls, Bailey, Lola, & Bella's, toy basket is overflowing.
I don't know if it can handle much more.
339.366
Bella loves her some toys.
She has a routine.
Each evening, about a half hour after dinner, she decides it is time to play.
She runs over to the toy basket and picks a toy.
It is never the top toy.
She digs and picks and throws toys everywhere until she has found the chosen one.
Then she demands attention and some quality play time.
dec4-1
The best part of this routine...
my parent's know it,
because they take part in it every night.

I think that's how the basket started overflowing.

She is loved.



No comments :

Post a Comment