December 2, 2012

337/366

After meeting Grandma Sara and the gang for breakfast we made our way to the happiest place on Earth.
Disney World.
This was my second trip in 2012.
That makes me a pretty lucky 30 year old, if you ask me.
disney-1
disney2
Let the Memories Begin!
disney3
The charm of Magic Kingdom was made all the greater by the Christmas spirit.
disney5
disney6
disney7
disney9
disney8
splashmountain
disney10
disney11
disney20
disney12
disney13
One of the most exciting parts of the day was trying out the new attraction, Enchanted Tales with Belle.  Belle is my favorite Disney princess and I am fairly sure I turned into a six year old when I stepped in line.  While waiting in line you see the Beast's castle and get to wander through Belle and her father Maurice's cottage.
disney15
disney18
After examining some of Maurice's inventions {most of them have to do with lamps, a tribute to Belle's love of reading} you enter a room with the wardrobe who comes alive and begins explaining that we are planning to surprise Belle by retelling the story of how she and the Beast fell in love.
DSC_0060
Parts and props were handed out to several of the children in the group; knights, horses, Chip & Mrs. Potts, the Beast, Maurice, dishes, and artwork all practiced their parts.
Then we were lead into the library of the Beast's castle where we surprised Belle. Except in reality, Belle surprised us {okay maybe me} because it was really Belle.
DSC_0064
DSC_0066
After we made our acquaintance with Belle, the story telling began. Each child got to interact with her and retell the story of Beauty and the Beast.
I adored every second of it.
DSC_0069
DSC_0070
DSC_0071
DSC_0073
Then I fell even deeper.
Belle began to dance with the Beast, an adorable little boy who was literally falling deeper in love with her by the second. It was quite possibly the sweetest thing I've ever seen and may have left my eyes a little misty.
DSC_0075
After enjoying a day full of magic & memories our evening ended with the holiday lights on the castle and a little bit of snow.
DSC_0088
DSC_0092
DSC_0104
DSC_0108
disney26
snow
{proof that it actually snows...}
dadmk
It was another wonderfully magical memory filled day...
another one to cherish.
DSC_0083
"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing-
it all started with a mouse"
-Walt Disney

No comments :

Post a Comment