December 5, 2012

340/366

Today I...

...got my Christmas cards ordered.
Last year was a bit of a disaster. I had the company send them for me and no one received our card until after the holidays.
Not what I had in mind.
This year I've enlisted the help of my mother, so I am hoping you'll see our faces {and Bella's} in your mailbox before Christmas Day.


...went to lunch with my grandpa Clet and my sister.  Grandpa arrived in town when we returned from Orlando on Monday and we've been enjoying his company ever since.
340.366
This evening we shared some margaritas.

... cheered Bella on as she learned to eat out of a new bowl.
Yesterday my errands included a trip to PetSmart to find Miss B a slow feed bowl.
She eats incredibly fast and lately has decided since she is the first one finished, she will interrupt her friends, and eat their food as well.
She can be a bit of a bully sometimes.

This was the only slow feed bowl available.
bowl
When I originally placed it in front of Bella, she stared at me, then at her friends who were busy eating, then back at me with a bit of a stank eye.
She proceeded to attempt to eat her food, but her mouth kept hitting the bone in the middle.
Then she began to paw at the food trying to get out of the bowl.
Sad. Adorable. Hilarious.
After a few minutes of encouragement, I ended up giving her the original fast feed bowl.
However this morning and evening, she figured it out and I am happy to report she is no longer the first dog done.
dec2


No comments :

Post a Comment