August 6, 2012

219/366

last night my computer crashed
and
i cried
and apologized for whatever karma caused this disaster.
we've never had an issue,
my little mac and I,
and last night she froze,
turned herself into a blank screen
and came back with some strange symbol of a folder and a question mark.
my crying continued when I realized I live in Colombia and don't have an Apple store nearby
with a genius bar to remedy this situation quickly.
my kind husband spent 3 hours, in silence, researching and trying a few different tricks he found on the internet.
some of them seemed promising
but none of them brought her back.
i feel pretty deserted and tried to distract myself with 3 hours of deep cleaning this morning.
meanwhile my little mac tried to repair herself while her little rainbow ball of death spun around and around.
DSC_0010
we discovered there is a Premium Reseller Mac store in Baranquilla, which came recommended by the I.T. people at Matt's job site. So this weekend we will be taking another road trip and I hope hear some good news.
looking forward to being reunited with my little mac friend and back in business very soon...
{pretty pretty please}

No comments :

Post a Comment