March 9, 2013

five things

{1} My Friday five things post is a little delayed. We had a bit of a power issue yesterday. It went out three times yesterday leaving me without internet for long periods of time throughout the day. In fact, the whole city had no power. Black out.

{2} Last weekend we welcomed our new nephew Hayden Haines to the family. We are loving getting pictures of this handsome boy and his full head of hair and can't wait to meet him in a few months.
hayden2

{3}  My Baby Boxer Bella had a health scare last week. On Friday, my parents came home to an excited Bella covered in hives. After consulting Aunt Betty and Dr. Sam a diagnosis was reached. B had an allergic reaction.  The possible culprit, a new cleaning product that the cleaning ladies used. After some Benadryl, Bella Rose's condition vanished.
bella
This Friday she hung out at the office, just to be safe.

{4} On Monday, the ocean was extremely rough, creating a gorgeous view and the beautiful sounds of waves crashing. No vendors, mariachi bands, or tourists on the beach. I loved it.
DSC_0026

{5} This week I finished embroidering another dish towel. This one reminded me of my Bella Rose. A little downward dog. It a favorite pose of mine and I loooovvvve it when she stretches in her own little DW dog.
DSC_0004

No comments :

Post a Comment