March 22, 2013

five things

{1}
I did a software update on my phone this week and now my gmail is crashing. It's frustrating and reminds me of how technologically spoiled we are. I've done a little bit of research and it looks like others that had the same problem restored their phone to fix it. But I am a little hesitant to do that right before I travel. So, I will practice patience for a few days. The reward... taking my phone to the Genius Bar.

{2}
This has plans to be our Sunday morning breakfast.
monkeybread

{3}
I filled out a very last minute bracket yesterday. Seeing as I haven't seen a college basketball game all year, it should be interesting. But I am the reining champ of last years BYOH pool, so don't count me out just yet.
group-lasvegas

{4}
Even though I changed my date of travel from April to March, I am still looking forward to April 11. Leena Ballerina is joining me for a long weekend in Knoxville. I am so excited, the countdown has already began. As well as plans... barre3 class, mani/pedis, shopping, and the Pour House to name a few. Thrilled, thrilled, thrilled, doesn't even begin to explain.
nashville6


{5}
This time around I am flying Spirit Airlines, a budget friendly option.  I have a roundtrip ticket from Cartagena, a ticket to Chicago, a ticket to Iowa, and a ticket back to Knoxville, for the same price as a roundtrip ticket from Cartagena with a larger airline. Spirit also offers a flight directly from Cartagena to Miami so rather than spending 17 hours traveling & laying over in various parts of the world/country, I have one layover in Miami and a 11 hour day.
The only part that has me a little anxious is the 40 lb weight limit for luggage.
I am a notorious over packer.
Wish me luck.


No comments :

Post a Comment