March 26, 2013

a birthday celebration

If you know me, you know I love a birthday.
Unfortunately, McQuinn and I will be separated for his 31st.
It's beginning to be a bit of a theme,
we were apart for both of our 30th birthdays and had to celebrate at different times.
But a birthday celebration is a birthday celebration.
package
While we plan to celebrate Matt's birthday when he arrives in May, it is necessary that one has a present to open on their day of birth. After the fiasco of shipping his birthday gift last year (we've pretty much given up on the whole 'shipping to Colombia' business) I decided to make things a little more simple, by getting him a smaller gift in Colombia to open while his big birthday gift will be waiting in the US.
So on this, our last evening together for a while, we will celebrate him...
birthdayboy
and how special he is to me.


** I think he blew out the candle 31 times. Apparently I bought trick candles. **


No comments :

Post a Comment