March 15, 2013

five things

{1}
Happy St. Patricks weekend. I love a St. Patricks inspired party or bar crawl complete with an appropriately green outfit. Unfortunately Colombia doesn't really recognize the holiday. So this is how we are celebrating our St. Patricks...
DSC_0022

{2}
I'm getting America fever or Colombia-itis. Either way I'm ready for a change of scenery, language, and culinary options.
I can tell my Colombia-itis in in full effect by my online habits. I often find myself searching several American clothing companies and thinking about all the shopping that lies ahead.

Speaking of...

{3}
These gorgeous girls popped up in my email yesterday. I gasped with beauty & want.
springwedges
Hello Spring Wedges.

{4}
On Tuesday, Matt's work schedule changes.
{I have lost count of how many times his schedule has changed in the last two years}
Rather than arriving to work at 6:45 am he will arrive at 6:00 am, so he will leave each morning at 5:15.
Six days a week.
Guh.
The plus side is he will leave site at 4:15, hopefully arriving home around 5:00 pm.
It will be nice to enjoy some daylight together, but in reality the new schedule screams earlier bedtime.
While I think the schedule will work nicely for him when I am gone, I think the next month is going to bring one tired Matt and lights out by 8:30.

{5}
It was year ago that this girl had surgery and was in recovery.
Ohhh... Recovery.
That was rough.
But totally worth it...
bellapolkadot
I can't wait to get my hands on that fully healed beautiful baby boxer...
with the screws in her leg.

No comments :

Post a Comment