January 25, 2013

five things

{one}
I've been searching high & low for a laundry basket since we arrived in Cartagena. I've never come across one. From time to time I am reminded about how convenient a laundry basket would be.
A glimpse into the mind of an ama de casa.

{two}
I got to hang out with this babe at the pool.
babearchie-pool

{three}
I also landed a babysitting gig three times a week while Mama Alice goes to pilates.
archie

{four}
We moved to Texas at the end of October 2007. I haven't lived through a proper winter since then. Watching the news lately, I have been questioning my ability to do so ever again.
45.366
I shared this information with a friend, facing the bitter cold temps, who informed me that it gets more difficult as we get older...
"you feel it in your bones"

She very well may have sealed my fate.

{five}
My parents were in Florida this week.
I received this picture.
Upon seeing it, I felt pure joy.
snowwhite
Immediately followed by jealousy.

No comments :

Post a Comment