May 27, 2011

sharing is caring

.... and I care about you all so I shall share.


Have you heard of Pinterest?
It's a site where you can catalog all of the things you love!
So, yes. It is much like bookmarking web pages on the internet. 
But Pinterest provides a really organized way to do so. You can pin items into different categories, share them with others, and get ideas from other "pinteresting" people. 
I've got design and DIY ideas, some inspirational quotes, and even some cute ideas for that big change that happens in your life when your family goes from 2 to 3(+)... but that is far in our future.
It's even a great place to make a wish list (hint, hint, Oh Matthew, do you read the blog?)
pinterestscreenshot

 (christian louboutin ... a girl can dream, right?)




I recently found this little challenge on Pinterest...




30 Day Photography Challenge


Day 1: Self-Portrait
Day 2: What You Wore Today
Day 3: Clouds
Day 4: Something Green
Day 5: From a High Angle
Day 6: From a Low Angle
Day 7: Fruit
Day 8: A Bad Habit
Day 9: Someone You Love
Day 10: Childhood Memory
Day 11: Something Blue
Day 12: Sunset
Day 13: Yourself with 13 Things
Day 14: Eyes
Day 15: Silhouette
Day 16: Long Exposure
Day 17: Technology
Day 18: Your Shoes
Day 19: Something Orange
Day 20: Bokeh
Day 21: Faceless Self-Portrait
Day 22: Hands
Day 23: Sunflare
Day 24: Animal
Day 25: Something Pink
Day 26: Close up
Day 27: From a Distance
Day 28: Flowers
Day 29: Black & White
Day 30: Self-Portrait





I accept.
One of my goals while in South America was to improve my picture taking abilities. 
So, why not start with a challenge on June 1st. 
It should be challenging, educational, and exciting (the story of my life currently...)
and
I promise to share all 30 days of pictures. Even when they are horrific, I am embarrassed, and would never post them to the blog if it weren't for a challenge. 
Because....
sharing is caring, right?

1 comment :

  1. Sarah! Funny you should post about Pintrest. My photographer, Sarah, was just telling me about this site when we were talking about how we loved reading blogs, etc. I'm glad you found it (and reminded me to go look at it!). Keep the blog posts comin'....I love reading :)

    ReplyDelete