May 3, 2011

FAQ's

Buenas.
sundown
Today was our first day of the rest of our Cartagena, Colombian lives. Matt went to the job site and Sarah ventured out. I went around with a realtor this morning to see some apartments and spent the afternoon with Katy, (my savior, but also known as a girlfriend of Matt's CB&I associate). She took me to the local mall and the old city where we enjoyed conversation, the views, and possibly some cervesas...
hiltoncartagena
I thought I would show you our "casa", also known as the Hilton.
(I am much more excited to show you our long-term home, but we still don't have one yet. It is a process)
FAQ
Way back on the "Tour de Love" we were bombarded with questions, that I had NO answers to. But I am now officially on the quest for responses to all those FAQ's. So, while I am working on compiling an answer to each those common questions about living, shopping, transportation, etc, I thought I would give an opportunity for any additional lingering questions. If you have one, shoot me an email or leave it in the comment section. Please note, the idea of being given a task, completing the task, and reporting back on said task will feel amazing. 

No comments :

Post a Comment