May 31, 2011

Peek.a.boo

I'm here with a sneak peak of our new nest.
We found out today that it will be sometime before we have internet (or Directv) so I wanted to share these pics while I could. 
Apparently before you can sign up for services you must have a Colombian ID. 
We went to the Colombian Office (I have no idea where we went so I will refer to it as so) to complete the appropriate paperwork for our ID the first Monday we were here. 
Still no sign of the ID. 
So, until that happens we are living off the grid. 
I will do my best to get to some Wi-Fi spots and keep you posted.


Now without further adieu... our home.
(please note that the home has not yet been personalized. Changes will occur)

mar2
mar3
mar4
mar5
mar6
mar7
mar8
mar9
mar10
mar11
mar12
mar13
mar15
These are a few pics of our views including the beach and the Old City. 


This the Old City at night. The lights with the water provide the perfect view for an evening on the patio. 
mar17
It's time to sign off from the Hilton. It's been great, but its time for these Colombians to make Cartagena home.
ciao.

No comments :

Post a Comment