March 11, 2015

Georgie Porgie

pudding pie.

Two things:
1) Remember when I was pregnant with Lauren and we called her, George
Each time I hear George I think of that...
I wonder how long that will last?

2) We've had some rainy inside weather lately,
so in the spirit of keeping this busy toddler occupied,
we made pudding.

Which lead to Lauren trying pudding for the first time.
Which brings us here...

DSC_0026


A little pudding snack turned into a messy evening.

DSC_0021

We made our pudding with Almond Milk, which I think was an issue...

(the pkg says don't use soy milk, so I thought I was in the clear, but it appears to have no 'set')

...which is why it lent itself so well to a 'paint' type consistency.

DSC_0009

The dogs didn't seem to mind.

This impromptu snack was immediately followed by an impromptu bath in mom & dad's bathroom.

DSC_0070

Another first.

DSC_0047

DSC_0077

DSC_0110

A big night for  Georgie Porgie.

No comments :

Post a Comment