April 10, 2012

101/366

look who came home with me today...
101.366
isn't he handsome?
{if you're into a horse bust}


yes, I admit this was a random purchase
especially since his home is a storage shed
but let me explain


our paths crossed a few weeks ago and I developed quite the bust crush
but felt silly buying home decor that I can't use
nor do I have an appropriate time frame of when I can expect to use such items


from time to time
after our initial meeting
i thought about my horse bust friend
so today
when I was at HomeGoods
and he was there
on sale
i just knew
it was meant to be


it felt nice to buy something fun & homey 
and let my mind wander with thoughts of the most ideal location for him
{even though we all know it'a a storage shed for now}


a little different than my Cartagena home decorating adventures
which basically consist of a trip to the
electronic, art, home decor store 
to buy some canvas and paint...



No comments :

Post a Comment