August 30, 2011

my cup runneth over

Well, hello there.
My blog posting patterns are quite different in the US of A than they are in Cartagena.
Probably because I've just been soaking up all there is to enjoy here...

...like these girls
bella&sarah
lola1
bailey2
and these folks
sarahhotel
Kath & Minnie were here Friday through Monday.
My cup feels a lil empty without them, but it had runneth over so much
 while they were here I've got plenty to keep it full.
We enjoyed some time in Nashville, a winery, and the Pour House...
sarah hats
sarahtootsies
sarahbw
sarahwinery
sarahwater
sarahlaugh

I've got lots more pictures to share and lots more love, laughter, & fun to keep my cup running over.
All the details of my solo American adventure will be shared when my Cartagena lifestyle is back
{meaning when I get some more time on my hands... these Americans are real go-getters}

Then I can tell you the story about my lost luggage.
{as in currently. still. lost.}
Excited for that?

No comments :

Post a Comment