August 18, 2011

bucket list|tennessee USA edition

a} mi perro, Bella
Can't wait to cuddle the bella boxer baby. a lot. Although we see each other once a week and last week she sat for me, when I asked her to over skype, which makes me hopeful that she will remember me I haven't felt her velvety boxer ears since March 11.
Christmas2010-52-2
This was our reunion after our McDisneyristmas. after one week. Imagine 5 months.

b} mi familia
I intend to spend lots of quality time with the these people
tourdelove2011-24
summer09-28
chicago2009-4
 at this place
Summer2010-152
And as an added bonus I get to see Aunt Betty over Labor Day!
McGuire2010-60

c} cocinar
I can't wait to eat some of mom's home cooked meals. My mom is an amazing cook. Unfortunately, I did not fully inherit this gene. The other gene I can't claim is her ability to substitute ingredients in recipes and make them her own. She is also one of those people who cooks&bakes without recipes.  So, when you ask her how to recreate it's, 'a little of this, a pinch of that, and about a half cup of that'. I promised myself I would pay closer attention this time and learn, that way I can bring some of those skills to Colombia.

d} comer
while we are on the subject of food, I plan to eat. a lot. This includes, but is not limited to
*sushi
*Panera
*a mixed up nutty salad from Jason's
and last but certainly not least...
*dad's margaritas

e} beber
speaking of alcoholic beverages... i am overdue for some Cakebread. Chardonnay please.
Cali2009-106

f} mirar el television
Television. Don't act like your surprised. Subtitled free television.

These are just a few of the things on my list. The list goes on and includes, but is not limited to:
Target {several times}
Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks
and a
haircut.

As exciting as all of the above is...
                                                  ...I am gonna miss this guy.
missmatt

I set out to touch American soil on Saturday, complete with a 5:00 am ride to the airport.
I'm excited.
See ya on the flip side.

No comments :

Post a Comment