May 19, 2013

five things: Sunday edition

{1}
Yesterday was my final birthing preparation class.  It was informative and interesting and my mother and I bonded in some unexpected ways {practicing labor positions while she recited positive affirmations to me... she has a lot to share with Matt}.
I was outnumbered by natural birth mothers and quickly became known as the girl who wants an epidural. I was totally okay with it.
I've got nothing to prove.

{2}
4 days until Matt arrives.
WE are so excited.

{3}
so is she...
bella

{4}
Baby McQuinn's concert count is now at 3.
May 13: The Felice Brothers & Josh Ritter
May 16: The Avett Brothers
May 17: Blackberry Smoke

That's a lot of live music in 5 days.

{5}
On Fridays the cleaning ladies come, which means I try to stay out of the house and run errands. When I returned home on Friday afternoon, I quickly realized all the doors were locked. I do not have a house key nor was I aware that there is one hidden.
My only point of entry... the dog door.
At 5 months pregnant, I crawled through the dog door to get inside the house.
In a strange way, it was a bit of a confidence booster...
the fact that I fit.





No comments :

Post a Comment