February 8, 2013

five things

{1}
Last weekend at the mall I discovered this.
photo 2
Guess what we had for breakfast Sunday morning?

{2}
They sell strawberries at the grocery store. After several attempts, we have given up. They are continuously bad. However, there are men outside the grocery store that sell beautiful red ripe strawberries. We finally gave these strawberries a try.
DSC_0003
Delish.
After a good scrubbing.

{3}
This is a Vietnamese Roll from our favorite organic cafe.
photo 3
I could eat these everyday.
I don't.
But I could.

{4}
We are pretty serious about our air conditioner in this apartment. It is on most of the time and it runs so much that it can get a bit chilly, especially when we watch television or movies on the couch. The air conditioner is directly above our couch and blows straight down on us. I have a throw blanket for this situation. Matt didn't. He sent me on a mission to find him a soft throw.
Look what I found.
DSC_0042
It's the exact same blanket, except for mine is an American brand {I bought it at HomeGoods and brought it back with me} and his is some Colombian brand.
DSC_0041

{5}
photo 1
Be still my Disney loving heart

No comments :

Post a Comment