February 11, 2013

59

Just when I begin to give up on Cartagena, 
she gives me a sign.
DSC_0004
I found a laundry basket this weekend.

That was kinda my highlight.

That and the Grammys.

Some other highlights of the weekend...
getting pictures taken for our third Colombian Visa
{and to think we told people this was a two year commitment}
Mexican food for dinner
{if you think as Colombians, we eat Mexican all the time, you're incorrect}
watched a movie,
{Matt's pick. Taken 2. Instead of dialogue all I heard was violence}
and lots of talk about American food. 

We are both quite exited to see the USA.
59 days for me... 
I have an app on my phone that keeps track of trips and has a countdown. 
I didn't actually count the days. 
Although it's not as if that is something I wouldn't do.
It just makes it much easier to know exactly how many days until I speak English fluently, shop comfortably, eat deliciously, and snuggle Bella ferousiously.
How many days you ask?
59.


No comments :

Post a Comment