February 5, 2013

deliriously happy

This weekend we finally saw Les Miserables*.
lesmis
* Matt receives an email once a month at work with films for sale. That's all there is to say about that.

My entire family went on Christmas Day and since then I've been desperate to see the film, especially before the Oscars. Saturday evening, I sat with tears in my eyes and songs on my lips, trying not to blink for fear of missing something. I loved it. I'd still take the musical over the film any day, but I loved.


On Monday I received some Christmas cards.
Yep. Welcome to Colombia.
The one from my grandparents was postmarked December 10th and the one from my Aunt in Colorado was postmarked December 20th.
DSC_0004
Regardless of their belated arrival, they made me deliriously happy.

I think mail, especially around Christmas time, will always make me deliriously happy.


No comments :

Post a Comment