October 26, 2011

home

My camera cord was exactly where I left it... 
In Colombia. 
Now I can rewind  and share our lovely last 18 days 
full of fam & friend moments, 
food,
{seriously. ate. nonstop. It's like I forgot I live in a place that rocks swim suit season 12 months out of the year}
shopping,
{I spent the day unpacking and organizing all of our American products... 
lots of spices, health&beauty products from Target, 
a Swifter I'm dying to use,
sheets, pillows, and a throw blanket...
Did I mention we bought another suitcase to bring all this back?}
and 
other stories.
{believe you me, I've got some stories}
bellaM&S
{mmmhmm. that's right. I got my 'heer' did}

Stay tuned for the Iowa & Tennessee rundown.
But for now here is the 'sala de estar' {living room} update.

Photo Wall: Finished
DSC_0399
I'm excited about looking at pictures of familiar faces and special memories... It beats looking at a blank white wall.

Perfect Pillows: Found
DSC_0395
DSC_0397
Found these gorgeous lime green girls at Home Goods. How I wish I had one of these stores in the neighborhood! I also scored a throw blanket that is the perfect weight to snuggle up in when the air conditioner gets to be too chilly.

I'm excited to say this place is beginning to feel a bit more like
 home.


No comments :

Post a Comment