June 20, 2017

no stroller, no problem

At about midnight on Friday {or Saturday}
it dawned on me that my previous strategy for successfully navigating the airport with two little girls may need to be upgraded.
Previously, I strapped Caroline in a carrier and pushed Lauren in a stroller.
But now that Caroline runs everywhere,
and sadly is bigger & longer,
I didn't know if this would work.
So I did some research and Matt i spent the weekend searching for an umbrella double stroller,
only to realize they were pretty much only available online.
Amazon guaranteed delivery on Monday by 8pm.
Sadly, USPS didn't make that happen.

Plan B consisted of an internal debate of whether to convince Lauren to walk,
despite her love for a stroller ride,
or carry Caroline in the carrier.
I decided to stay with what I know.

Except, *someone* forgot to load the single stroller.
To make a long story short, my anxiety was much worse than the actual experience was.
IMG_2307
Both girls had a great flight
and in all our flights,
we've never been invited to the cockpit,
until today.
IMG_2312

We've been looking forward to our time in Good Ole Rocky Top
and kicking it off with an afternoon in the pool was pretty perfect.
Especially in new swimwear.
DSC_0009 (1)

And in case you're wondering, the double stroller arrived today.

No comments :

Post a Comment